The DBI Group is a founding member and partner of numerous interest groups and associations:
Together with other companies and partners, ecological aspects of future energy supply can be promoted. We share our know-how and research results and together we transfer new developments into practice.
The DBI Group is a founding member of the German Industrial Research Association Konrad Zuse:
- The Zuse Community represents the interests of independent, privately organized research institutions.
- The technology and industry open association has 76 members nationwide (as of 2019).
- The institutes are characterized by practice-oriented research for medium-sized companies.
- In addition to promoting scientific cooperation between the individual members, a core task of the Zuse Association is to represent the common concerns of the institutes vis-à-vis the federal government, the states, the economy, other scientific organizations and the public.
A video of the ZUSE Community can be found here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6riE
The core task of the HIPS-NET network (Hydrogen in Pipeline Systems - Network) is to create a common European understanding of the H2 tolerance of the existing natural gas network. The community consists of about 30 partners.
- "Technology Watch" - sharing available information on H2 tolerance of the gas network from ongoing and completed projects.
- The NETWORK is considered a GERG project (GERG is the European Gas Research Group).
- The HIPS-NET partners will be informed about the latest state of knowledge, which can be collected license-free. This knowledge enables strategic decisions in connection with hydrogen in gas networks, but also in the wider field of use.
- The network enables the partners to maintain contact with other active players and institutions interested in developing a common understanding of H2 limits in the gas network.
The DBI Group is a founding member of Energy Saxony e.V. The aim of the community is to drive Saxony's innovation potential into technological progress.
- Knowledge exchange between members from industry and science
- Increasing the development and marketing of innovative solutions for sustainable energy technologies
- Networking of economic and scientific actors within the framework of event and cooperation offers